After a very frustrating week of:
- Closing on our new home (signed papers in SC, found that the vital parts weren’t signed/transmitted), traveled to OH to deal with the issue in person (husband traveled all night), and finally got the keys and started moving stuff in.
- We had electricity, but not gas, water, or internet.
- Gas turned on later that day. Forgot to turn on the heat, but husband corrected that this morning.
- Went in person to the Water dept. They were SUPER about scheduling it ASAP – and we can now shower!
- I got in my car, traveled to a local Best Buy (well, kind of local – Lorain, outside of the central, is pretty rural), and picked up a router – got the Linksys Mesh Network system – easy setup, works amazingly well.
- Will have appliances delivered tomorrow, and installed.
I’m tired, dirty, and sore. I’m going to check email, take a shower, and lay down for a nap.