Are we really expected to believe this?
A former Las Vegas Judge committed suicide a year after she resigned from her position after facing an ethics investigation.
Per the Clark County coroner’s office, Judge Melanie Andress-Tobiasson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Here’s what happened, in chronological sequence:
- Andress-Tobiasson’s sixteen-year-old daughter took a job at TopKnotch, which she suspected of being involved in child sex trafficking.
- Andress-Tobiasson reaches out to local law enforcement to warn them about the store owner.
- Local law enforcement fails to act.
- Andress-Tobiasson then contacts the FBI.
- The Nevada Judicial Discipline Commission launches an investigation into Andress-Tobiasson for “breaching judicial rules.”
- Andress-Tobiasson resigns her position on the judicial bench.
- A year later, Andress-Tobiasson commits suicide.
Oh, sure. And I’ve got a lovely bridge over Lake Tucson you can have for a song.
I’d bet Andress-Tobiasson’s “suicide” was of this sort:
…but without the Jeremy Renner character.
They really think we’ll believe whatever they say, don’t they?