When it comes to problems with your water supply:
- It might be terrorist attack
- It could be a cyber attack
- It might be a blown water main
- It might be tree roots working their way into clay pipes (surprisingly common in older parts of the country)
- It might be a toy or something flushed down, and blocking the pipes
- It might just be old age of the system
What I can GUARANTEE is that it will be VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE – and disrupt your life while it’s being repaired.
Why am I concerned about this today?
The guys from the water department just left – the meter is working correctly, and, yes, the water pressure is significantly down. Which means, it’s MY responsibility to pay for it.
Maybe I can sell a body part?