The Biden Regime is now openly blackmailing the nation:
As Republican governors circle the wagon around Texas, President Biden on Saturday doubled down on a reluctant agreement to secure the southern US border – but only if Congress passes a bipartisan bill that would also allocate funds for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, and would still allow as many as 150,000 illegal crossings per month.
“If that bill were the law today I’d shut down the border right now and fix it quickly and bring a bipartisan bill that would be good for America and help fix our broken immigration system and allow speedy access for those who deserve to be here,” Biden said, according to Fox News’ Chad Pergram.
In more innocent times, this was once called “logrolling.” But regard well the some of the features of the proposed new bill:
- Legally establish 5,000 illegal aliens entering the country per day as the new norm, requiring the crisis hit that number before the president could invoke Title 42-esque authority, effectively forcing Americans to, at minimum, accept 1.8 million illegal aliens a year.
- Provide amnesty to a “documented Dreamer” class, taking care of 250,000 people whose parents replaced American workers under the deeply flawed H-1B guest worker program.
- Keep mass parole programs in place — provided illegal immigrants enter through American airports, not at the border.
- Give quicker work permits to illegal aliens likely committing asylum fraud by ending the 180-day wait period.
- Expand the already vast network of free benefits like legal services for illegal aliens — adding to the services American taxpayers already fund to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars per year.
- Funnel billions of dollars to the corrupt NGOs that profit off the border crisis by transporting, lodging, and helping illegal aliens enter the country every day.
Does that sound to you like a closed border, Gentle Reader? But softly now: there is a bit more to consider. That “bipartisan bill” also funnels large amounts of money to Ukraine. And as regards funds previously sent to Ukraine:
- The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with any legitimate American interest;
- Large amounts of the money cannot be tracked;
- The Biden family has received large amounts of money from Ukrainian sources.
This is undisguised extortion by the supposed President of the United States. It’s openly treasonous. And it’s being committed publicly and without embarrassment by a regime that’s simultaneously striving to imprison its chief political opponent on ludicrous charges.
That is clarity, Gentle Reader. Ironically, it came from a mush-mouthed dementia sufferer who cheated his way into power. Generally, villains only speak frankly about what they’re doing when they think they can no longer be stopped. Draw your own conclusions.