The following are questions our society would almost certainly have insisted be asked in another era.
- Have you asked what is the source of your life-saving organ?
- To what soul or grieving family may you direct thanks for it?
- If you asked, did you get an answer?
- Do you believe it?
Now an observation.
- When Covid-19 was blamed on the Live Market, we learned that Chinese will literally eat anything.
Finally, two more questions:
- In such a society, may cannibalization be viewed as a step up or a step down from a more primitive practice?
- Care to identify which segment of America appears to be little different from their counterparts in China?
For those who feel uncomfortable providing answers, no answer is necessary. The rest of us won’t turn our backs. Personally, I’ll suffer and even die rather than seek, let alone accept, any “donated” organ. I no longer live in the society won, preserved and most of all promised by my ancestors.