Anyone who ever read Orwell has likely had this assumption cross their mind. But it is the “What Then?” that becomes a very difficult problem to contemplate.
Let’s explore the reasons for the difficulty simply arising from even thinking about the assumption.
- Getting people who like Trump to accept any notion that he’s an establishment creation.
- Getting people to take seriously as grand a conspiracy as this assumption requires.
- Being prepared to accept attacks orchestrated by the conspirators.
- The first three problems create the fourth: finding enough people who have courage enough to withstand charges of, respectively, suffering from TDS, being a conspiracy nut, or a dangerous counter-revolutionary.
I’m willing to bet I haven’t exhausted all the problems simply from raising the possibility, only that these three seem to be the most apparent to begin with.
And you will notice I haven’t even begun to consider:
I am not sure anyone who is reading this has a clue as to what to do even if Trump is a legitimately pro American man. The leadership of every American institution — public, private, clerical, charitable — appears to be manned by those predicted by Robert Conquest’s Third Law.
But to a certain extent, once we consider the assumption plausible enough, it does throw out the likelihood that the normal channels of politics are ever going to provide a solution to rescue America from those who’ve usurped her.
Let us look at a series of facts that made it possible for Trump to become a creation of the enemy.
- The very notion of the TEA Party was instigated by a member of corporate media. The idea grew out of so much material produced by American bloggers and from callers to the top Talkshows. Only the Right made any headway in advancing ideas. The Left only succeeded where they could block the info coming from the Right, and then poorly at that. Leftist Air America was a huge flop. It was a failed effort to regain all that the old liberal talkers lost after Rush became the Big Dog.
- As has became known about a decade ago , IRS commissioner Lois Lerner prevented the formation of any organization that had any suggestion of TEA Party in its charter. No clear leader grew out of the few that formed. Learner retired and suffered no consequences. What unmistakable signal could that have sent to other deeply partisan DC bureaucrats?
- Trump became a star out of the blue with his Apprentice show. “You’re fired!” became his tagline, and it is remembered to this day. Yet this is one area where he arguably most let down those who counted on him to rid us of demigod like agents. Still virulently active are those who fined, confiscated property, and imprisoned people; their victims never granted a legitimate defense in court or even any court hearing.
- Trump was able to destroy in the primaries all opponents, using lies and distortions, all with the help of the same corporate media (he bragged how he had to spend so little money in the primaries) that would become his ardent enemy the day he secured the GOP nomination.
- The media built him up, and then turned on a dime and began the “two minutes hate” for 24/7/365, so that Trump Derangement Syndrome far exceeded Orwell’s dystopic indoctrination method. O’Brien was the author of Goldstein’s manifesto. Who or what media team was and is writing Trump’s scripts?
Then let’s look at the things for which Trump is known to have done poorly with but for which his fans — helped by the media again — never seem to remember or are too willing to overlook because “Who else talks like Trump? We NEED his fire!!!!”
- “You’re Fired” hardly made an appearance. Him not firing Sessions until too late, and not firing Barr nor Fauci. Or hiring Wray. Or backing McConnell and Romney for reelection. Again, I’m sure I’m overlooking many more names.
- The lockdowns. No big box biz, and all but selective businesses shut down, mostly Mom and Pops. You’ve seen the weird lists: Churches and gyms shuttered, but brothels and rioters are ok. Lost jobs. Kids out of school. Preschoolers having their growth retarded by forced masking.
- Operation Warp Speed. Dangerous, deadly; but lucrative and free from liability for scumbags. Was that only stupid or could it be far worse than stupid?
- The beginning of multi-trillion dollar deficits every year since 2020. Inflation is only the most noticeable component. So many people who will never again work to live — or at least until the collapse as dreamed of by those who love Cloward-Piven.
- Every decent executive order he signed was reversed on Biden’s first day in office. And Biden increased the numbers of EOs. If rule by fiat was ok under Trump, why isn’t it ok under Biden? Did anyone who loved the way Trump ruled ever think it could come back to bite them?
- The best thing to come of rule by EO was that it proved that all the good ideas that TEA Party thinking came up with WILL WORK if only we could be rid of the wealthy bastards and foreign enemy globalists who hate America and Americans.
I still do not have an answer to “What Then?”
It probably doesn’t matter. I fear the reluctance to be courageous enough to really consider that the primary assumption is a real issue is too great.
I don’t even have the strength left to finish editing this properly. I want to publish this before I have second thoughts and chicken out.
At least I had felt compelled to risk scorn and hatred for bringing it up. Come on. Attack me. Let’s see what you got.